More Pet Food Brands Recalled (CBS News)
23 powerful and thought-provoking quotes from Gabriel García Márquez
1. Don’t let yourself die without knowing the wonder of making love.
2. The people that we love should die along with all their belongings.
3. Things have a life of their own. It’s simply a matter of waking up their souls.
4. If you meet your true love, then he or she won’t be able to hide from you, anywhere — not in a week, or a month, or in a year.
5. If a woman is dragged in to something, I know that everything will be fine. It’s completely clear to me that women rule the world.
6. You can enjoy the miracle of loving each other as much at the table as in bed.
7. Smile. Don’t give any satisfaction to misfortune.
8. In family life, it’s much easier to avoid catastrophes than it is to escape annoying and petty trifles.
9. Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.
10. There are some orders that can be given, but to carry them out is a crime.
11. One minute of reconciliation is worth more than a whole life of friendship!
12. A person is not born once and for all on the day when his mother brings him into the light. Life forces him, many times, to be born again and again.
13. No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
14. The person who waits for a long time can always wait a little longer.
15. I do not wear a hat, to make sure don’t have to take it of to somebody.
16. Each madman is not so mad if you just listen to his arguments.
17. Why waste so many words explaining what a man feels during war, when only one word is enough: fear.
18. Fantastic and unusual things surround us all, yet writers persist in telling us only about unimportant, everyday events.
19. The ability to think about the joys of the past without bitterness or remorse is a divine quality.
20. Inspiration comes only during work.
21. Knowledge and wisdom come to us when they are no longer needed.
22. No, I’m not a rich man. I am a poor man with money, and these two things are not the same.
23. Stay calm. Dying is harder than it seems.
Video: Guadalupe Mountains National Park - The Devils Hall
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Mash
6 Accessories Every Man Should Own
Etihad Airways Unveil Airbus A380 and Boeing 787 Interiors
How Your Rising Sign Shapes Your Wardrobe
8Curious Features Used byMasters ofIllusion While Performing Tricks
Uterqüe Viva Italia SpringSummer 2012 Lookbook
14 Celebs with Abs Youd Kill For
Would You Hold Hands with Strangers for Free Chocolate
21 Trendy Long Hairstyles: Get The Most From Your Hair
The Best Swimsuits For Small Boobs
3 essential fat-burning workout tips
40 Golden Retriever Tattoo Designs For Men – Dog Ink Ideas
15 Best Hair Dryers to Buy In 2019 – Top Rated Hair Dryer Reviews