How to Make French Toast!! Classic Quick and Easy Recipe
Crispy Cinnamon Toast
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 135mg | Carbohydrates: 24g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 10
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine butter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Evenly divide and spread over the entire top of bread slices.
- Place bread, butter side up, on a baking sheet. Broil just until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Turn bread over and broil until lightly golden on the other side. Slice toast diagonally and serve immediately!
- Note: Leave oven door ajar while broiling and watch to be sure bread doesn't burn.
Video: MASSIVE Cinnamon Toast Crunch Challenge (7,700 Cals)
Eva Mendess Best Hairstyles Ever
Fashion Week Street Style: We Round Up the Best Beauty Shots forInspiration
View the trailer below
The Best Apple for Weight Loss (and 4 Ways to Cook With It)
Why Abs Cant Always Be Made in the Kitchen
5 Bathroom Sex Positions That Will Wash All Your Stress Away
Top 10 Fashion Influencers On Instagram Every Girl Should Follow
45 Significant Benefits Of Carom Seeds (Ajwain) For Skin, Hair And Health
These Lavish Gyms Are So Lovely, Youll Want to Live in Them
15 Easy Dinner Recipes For Kids That Grown-Ups Will Love Too
How to Make Wire Wrapped Jewelry