Want s'more tiramisu? Classic American dessert with an Italian Twist by So Yummy
Frozen S'more Snacks
Jan 24, 2010
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 2 hours 0
box brownie mix
vanilla Swiss almond ice cream
light chocolate ice cream
round chocolate wafer cookies
- Line a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving about 2 in. overhang on two sides. Prepare brownie mix as box directs. Spread into prepared pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes until set. Cool in pan 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold.
- Holding foil by ends, lift brownies from pan; cut 10 circles with a 2 1/2-in. cookie or biscuit cutter. Place on baking sheet and freeze.
- Cut away carton from one pint of ice cream; cut crosswise into 5 slices. Using same cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice. Place an ice cream circle on top of each brownie; return to freezer. Repeat with remaining pint of ice cream to form stacks; freeze.
- Heat broiler. Place cookies on baking sheet. Top each with 1 Tbsp mini-marshmallows. Broil about 1 minute or until marshmallows brown; let cool.
- To serve, put a marshmallow-topped cookie on top of each ice cream stack and serve immediately.
Video: 4 Easy No-Bake Treats
How to Make Homemade Tortellini
How to Write a Complaint Letter to a Politician
Laura Mercier Teaches You How to Fake A Gorgeous Complexion
Deze uitspraken ken je alleen als je uit Den Haag komt
Get This Braided Headband in Just a Few SimpleSteps
Chicken Breasts with Tarragon Sauce
Changing the norms of surgery may prevent addiction
8 Amazing Benefits Of Barley Water To Cure Kidney Stones
3 Style Tips To Steal From Kate Moss, Alexa Chung And Victoria Beckham
The Classic Fashion Personality
Kylie Jenner Trolled Us Again by Going Braless Under Her SweatshirtNecklace
40 Indian Bridal Hairstyles Perfect For Your Wedding
Mizuno Wave Ascend 8 Trail Running Shoe Review
Sausage and Roasted Vegetable Bake
Date: 17.12.2018, 01:23 / Views: 73493