How to Use Kik Messenger
How to Contact Kik
If you have an issue with your account or a question about Kik, there are a couple of different ways for you to find an answer to your query. Kik doesn't operate a phone support number or run any social media support accounts, but you can still get answers to your questions through their help center or by emailing them.
Using the Kik Help Center
Visit the Kik Help Center webpage.The Help Center doesn't allow you to ask a member of Kik staff a question but instead, it contains a comprehensive list of the most frequently asked questions.
- Click the following link to access the Help Center: .
Click on one of the issue categories.The Help Center contains 4 different categories that you can choose from depending on your issue. These categories are:
- Using Kik
- Managing Your Account
Select your issue on the list.Once you choose the category your issue fits in, you'll be presented with a new page with a long list of issues under the umbrella of that category.
- If you can't find your issue, go back to the main page and look in one of the other categories.
Follow the on-screen instructions after you click on your issue.If you can't resolve your problem using the on-screen instructions, you can email Kik for help instead. The Kik support team will be able to solve your problem.
- You can email Kik support at .
Start an email to for help with your question.Emailing the support team directly is by far the best way to solve your issue. Kik doesn't operate a support twitter account or a phone support line so emailing is the most direct way to contact the support staff. The email address you send your email to depends on the type of issue you're having:
- Send your email to if your problem regards safety or privacy issues with your Kik account.
Type a keyword phrase in the subject line to sum up your issue.Try and briefly sum up or categorize your issue with the subject line. An accurate subject allows the support staff to sort through the emails and give them to the relevant team members who can help you with your issue.
- For example, if you can't access your account, type "Account Access Issues" in the subject line of your email.
- Don't type out your full question in the subject line.
Write out a clear email outlining your issue.The Kik support team get loads of emails every day so your email should be as short as it can be while still encompassing the entirety of your problem. Try to explain your problem as clearly as you can.
- The shorter the email is, the faster the Kik support team can help resolve the problem.
- For example, "Dear Sir/Madam, I've been having problems accessing my Kik account. I've tried to reset my password using my email address but nothing seems to be working."
Include your name, username, and phone number in the email.By letting the Kik team know these details, they'll be able to find your account in their system much faster. If your phone number is linked to your Kik account, include that information as it will also help the team as they try to fix your problem.
- If you're emailing Kik from a different email address to the one linked to your account, let them know the email address linked to your Kik account in the email.
Read over the email and sign off at the end.When you're finished typing your details and your issue, read over the email to make sure that all the information is correct. Make sure your problem is properly explained and easy to understand. Once you've read over the email, end it politely and thank the support staff member for their time. For example:
- "Thank you for your patience and time in helping me with this issue. I would be very appreciative if you could help me solve this problem. Kind regards, [your name]."
Wait for the Kik support team to reply to your email.How long it takes for the support team to reply depends on how difficult it is for them to solve your issue. Account issues should be solved within 20 days or so but it might take longer if the issue is more complex.
- Most issues should be sorted out within 30 days of you sending the initial email.
Video: How to Video Chat With someone on Kik!! UPDATE!! DECEMBER 2016 + faceReveal
Grilled Salmon and White Bean Salad
10 Things Never to Say to Childless Friends
This Star Wars actress has deleted her social media after a wave of racist and sexist abuse
Cook it slow
Atonement BAFTA Best Film
Powder’s January detox drawer has finally arrived
Do You Remember Wonder Woman
How to Eat in Vienna on the Cheap
Why Men Shouldnt Be The Sole Breadwinners In Families
4 Mental Health Issues That Are More Common In Women
This Veteran Has the Sweetest Reunion With His Dogs After Being Hospitalized For Months