How-to Minecraft - How to make a bed
How to Craft a Bed in Minecraft
It doesn't matter if you're an all-nighter type of player in Minecraft; you need a bed. Beds serve both as a way to pass through the night/rain in Minecraft and as a respawn point. Basically, if you're not the type of player who mines all night, you're going to be bored without a bed, and all players without beds won't be able to spawn at their home, forcing them to pretty much start all over again. Now, after all that hard work, that'd be annoying, so it's best that you learn how to make a bed, and soon!
1. Open the crafting table.
2. Place 3 wool on the center line.
3. Fill the remaining squares with planks.
4. Drag the bed to the inventory.
Make the planks.Head back to a Workbench/ Crafting table and craft Wooden Planks. Get your Wood out and simply put the Wood in any slot. Take out the Wooden Planks.
- Wood can be found by destroying trees. You can destroy trees with an axe but it is also possible to punch them to obtain wood, although this takes significantly longer.
Place the wool in the crafting grid.Put 3 Wool in the middle of the three by three grid.
- Wool can be found by shearing or killing sheep. Shearing (which will not kill the sheep) requires sheers, which are made by crafting together 2 iron ingots. Shearing also potentially produces more wool than killing.
Place the planks in the crafting grid.After that, put the 3 Wooden Planks on all of the bottom slots.
Take the bed from the crafting box.The result of this process will be a bed. Click on the bed and put the bed in your inventory or your hot bar.
- You can make colored beds since the version 1.12 of Minecraft. Follow these steps, but change the color of the wool you use.
Place your bed wherever you would like it to go.Place your bed in your house (or any place which keeps you safe) and sleep peacefully on your bed. This has the added bonus of creating a new spawn point, after which you will always spawn next to your bed after death.
- Keep in mind that the wool has to be the same color since colored beds are now added.
QuestionHow do I sleep in the bed?Community AnswerJust tap it at night.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I make chain armor?Top AnswererChainmail armor can't be crafted in normal survival mode, because it is made with fire. Creative users have it, but you need the "lots of items" mod to gain access to fire to make the chainmail armor.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I build a crafting table without use crafting table?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can craft a crafting table by pressing 'E' and putting oak/birch/dark oak/spruce wooden planks in the four slots available at the top right corner. Pick the crafting table out of the slot and place it down.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my crafting table has only four boxes?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThat means you're using the crafting table in your inventory. Punch down one block of wood from a tree, place that log in your inventory's crafting table, and then use the four wooden planks in each grid to make a crafting table. The physical block has a 9-grid pattern and you can make your bed easily.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I make a bunkbed?GreenycricCommunity AnswerPut one bed on the floor, then three ladders on the side, then a bed three blocks above the bottom bed.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I color dye my bed?Community AnswerFollow these steps, but change the color of the wool you use.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make it so the red part is on ground level?Top AnswererYou could try making the blocks beneath the bed be slabs, instead of blocks, so that area is 1/2 height. Then place it on the bed.Thanks!
QuestionCan I sleep in a bed beside mobs?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo you cannot. You can only sleep when there are no mobs around you. It'll say whether or not there are mobs around, so you'll know whether or not you can sleep.Thanks!
QuestionCan I place a bed on a tree?Top AnswererIf there is a flat 1 by 2 space for your bed, yes!Thanks!
QuestionCan I sleep on a bed beside mobs in Creative mode?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, you cannot.Thanks!
- In Minecraft 1.8.9 and below, you can use different types of wool to make a bed. But in Minecraft 1.9 and above, you must use the same colored wool since the addition of multi-colored beds.
- Can't find sheep? Make wool from string that drops from spiders.
- Place the bed in a safe place, such as your house.
- Since beds explode in the Nether and in the End, they're effective ways to kill the Ender dragon, and Nether mobs. However, it is suggested that you should have strong armor (iron at the least, gold or diamond preferred) and that you only use it on the Ender dragon for maximum effectiveness.
- Trying to sleep in a bed in the Nether And/or The End will cause it to explode.
- If there are mobs (apart from slimes and passive mobs) nearby when you try to sleep, you will be unable to go to sleep.
Things You'll Need
Three wooden planks
Flat 1x2 surface
In other languages:
Español: , Deutsch: , Português: , Italiano: , Français: , Русский: , 中文: , Nederlands: , Bahasa Indonesia: , العربية: , ไทย: , हिन्दी: , Tiếng Việt: , 한국어:
Video: Minecraft | How to craft a bed! [Easy + Fast!]
Flawless Summer Skin
Coachella Street Style: 45 Great Looks from theFestival
Stick to Your Goals with Meaningful Motivators
Christopher Raeburn Exhibition At Liberty London
Lili Reinhart Calls Fans Hypocritical’ for Creating a Poll Comparing Her Body to aModel’s
How to Write an Entertaining Book
How to Survive Being a Teen
Angelina Jolie is Reportedly Seeing Someone
How to Wash Hockey Gear
How to Fly the Australian Flag
Pushup Exercises: Make It Harder, See Results
Transgender Terms: What They All Mean
Learn Surya Namaskar B