Watch Me Get Ready | A Night Out | Casey Holmes
How to Get Ready to Go Out in Less Than Two Hours (Women)
For most girls their lives are planned out by the hour. They have it written down in a diary or keyed into their mobile phones. They know the time and place of appointments, class, coffee catch ups, work schedules and so on... But for that Saturday night when you’ve scheduled to sit on the couch and watch movies and your best friend suddenly calls and says, “I need you to come out with me tonight, no excuses!” Because the guy she has been stalking for the last three weeks is going to be at the same club she’s heading to; you start to stress as you haven’t pre-planned what to wear and your hair is a muck. No need to fear, here are a few simple steps to save you from your night of unprepared partying.
Get dressed - Always have a L.B.D.(Little Black Dress) in your wardrobe. Every girl should have a LBD in their closet in case of an emergency. Try to find something simple yet classy, just above the knee is a good length because then it’s short enough to go clubbing in and long enough to fit a more formal occasion.
Match your shoes - Due to the pre-preparation of the L.B.D.you can now choose any pair of comfortable heels to wear out, because pretty much anything goes with an L.B.D..
Apply your makeup - As most girls do, you’ll immediately look in the mirror and go... ‘Yuck!’ Well that’s why companies such as Revlon, Cover Girl and M.A.C were created. You don’t have much time, so tonight is not the night to be adventurous with make up.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Lightly moisturise but not too much or your foundation will appear shiny.
- Cover any red marks with concealer.
- Apply foundation as per usual.
- Lightly dust the face with bronzer.
- Get an eye brush and lightly apply bronzer to your eyelids. This will add a bit more colour but you can’t go wrong because it’s your bronzer and so should adjust to your skin.
- Lightly bronze the cheeks.
- Apply two thick coats of mascara.
- Apply a shiny coat of clear gloss.
Fix your hair - This part is every girl's worst nightmare.Majority of the time when we go out we freshly wash our hair, blow dry and straighten it. But tonight you don’t have time for all that.
- It is always handy to keep a salt spray with your hair items, this can be purchased from Priceline or most hair places. If you don’t have salt spray a light hair spray will do.
- Tip your head upside down and vigorously spray the underneath of your hair. Flip your head back up and using your hands scrunch your hair, especially at the roots.
- If your hair is looking a little oily, get some talcum powder and lightly dust your hair at the roots and massage in, this will absorb the oil.
- If your hair needs some height give it a good tease otherwise use a headband and push back your hair.
- If you’ve got long hair pull it up into a messy bun.
Cover your legs - Don’t forget the legs!Now as you were un-prepared for this night out your legs might be in a little hairier state than you would like. Do not panic! Stockings were invented with good reason. So make sure you have a pair of neutral hole free stockings ready at all times. If black ones suit go the classic look and pull them on.
Choose a bag - By now you have covered outfit, shoes, face, hair and legs.Last but not least the handbag. As you’ve got a L.B.D. on pretty much any bag will match. So just chuck in I.D, key card, tissues, lip-gloss and your mobile phone and you’re set to go!
- You can’t wear the same L.B.D. every time you have an emergency, because no girl wants to be seen as an outfit repeat offender; after you’ve worn the dress, trade with a friend and you’ll be pre-pared for the next time you have an emergency party night.
Video: GET READY WITH US! | NIGHT OUT | Sophia and Cinzia
Should I Follow a Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
Tips for Handling Holiday Stress When You Have Crohn’s
MORE:Street Style from NYFW: Days 3 and 4
How to Get Beautiful African American Skin
Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Biologics for Crohns Disease
10 Worst Restaurant Tacos—And What to Order Instead
Top 5 Wedding Cake Trends for 2014
New School Year, New You
The Ultimate Guide To Boozy Hot Chocolate
How to Play Beach Volleyball
Oral Pressure When Flying
Where Do You Stand on the Toughest Parenting Questions
21 Shoulderpad Jacket Outfits For This Fall