How To Stay Awake While Driving ✦ My Method
How to Keep Awake While Driving Using a Cold Diffusion Fatigue Fighter
Don’t drive if you know you are sleepy.
If you feel drowsy while you are driving, pull off the road and get some sleep.
Understand that if you are drowsy, even if you manage to stay awake, your reaction time and your judgment is impaired.
If you think that you are AT RISK of becoming drowsy, attach the CDFF to your bare shin and turn it on.The CDFF has a programmed cycle that uses temperature variations to prevent your body from establishing the core body temperature required for sleep. You simply won't fall asleep while using the device. There is also a documented 25% to 40% alertness increase in fatigued individuals.
This device has only been tested for an eight hour period.It is not intended to allow you to stay awake forever. Always remember that is it dangerous to go without sleep for long periods of time.
If used as recommended, the CDFF will keep you from falling asleep at the wheel, make you more alert while driving, and allow you to get safely home or to the next rest stop where you can stop and get sleep.
QuestionWhere do I buy a CDFF from?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can buy them on Amazon, but please do not drive if you're so sleepy that you need a device to keep you awake.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- The temptation to use chemical stimulants as an alertness aid is made unnecessary with the CDFF.
- This is also ideal for studying while you are tired. Students who want to get in an extra hour or two of ALERT studying will do better with this device.
- Another use is for people who have very tedious monitoring work. This increases alertness for boring, mundane tasks (documented tests available).
- Like any other safety device, the CDFF must be used responsibly.
- The CDFF is not a substitute for sleep.
- The CDFF is meant to get you to the next safe place to rest if you recognize you are at risk of becoming drowsy.
- Using the CDFF to prevent sleep will have all the dire consequences of sleep deprivation.
Video: How to Stay Awake While Driving
5 Women Get Jaw-Droppingly Real About What Anal Sex Feels Like For Them
How to Actually Get a Good Workout on the Elliptical Machine
Shocking Matte Lips Glittering Lids at NYFW
Is There A Right Way To Announce Your Divorce
The Unexpected Hack That Makes Nail Art Quick and Easy
Ingredient Watch: What You Need to Know about the New Oil Thats Replacing Trans Fat
Three Fun Ways to Eat Clean
7 Herbs Spices Everyone Needs to Eat
Foods Forbidden on the Paleo Diet
Can We at Least Agree No Kid Needs an AR-15
Date: 14.12.2018, 09:29 / Views: 65155