Green Beans with Roasted Garlic and Mushrooms
Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 87 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 86mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 3
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms (any variety), sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Toss to combine and lightly coat the mushrooms and beans in the oil.
- Spread in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 15 minutes until browned.
Video: Green Beans with Mushrooms
Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia Rates Rising for First Time in Years: CDC
CFDA Fashion Awards Nominations 2014
Read the full Wall Street Journal article here
(, ) – – Diabetes (Madhumeh) Diet Chart in Hindi
Best beauty products in the world
14 Sexy Music Videos You Definitely Shouldnt Watch at Work
Health and Fitness in Relationships: Workout Power Couple
5 Apps for Bookkeeping on a Budget
Angelina Jolie Calls On UN Peacekeeping Officials To Crack Down On Sexual Violence